Thursday, March 4, 2010

Introductions

For those of you who don't know me or if you are following this blog and you don't attend FBC Prescott... Hi! My name is Jesse Burke and I am 28 years old. I was born and raise here in Prescott, AZ and made the foolish mistake of telling God that I would never end up back in this town. But honestly, I love it here and couldn't see myself anywhere else. I graduated Prescott High School in 2000. Four years later I graduated Moody Bible Institute in Chicago with a BA in youth ministry. A year later I married my high school sweetheart Julie (Laipple) and we decided to make Prescott our home. I have been the pastor of student ministries at FBC for 3 and a half years and I love it. I love youth and I love youth ministry. Currently I am also working on my M.Div. from Phoenix Seminary. All in all life is pretty crazy busy... but with a loving wife my side and an incredible God showing the way, who can complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment